Surveys can provide a valuable snapshot of current conditions within a given market or industry. Association members or readers of an industry publication can use the information to see where they stand in relation to their peers.
Questions in a survey of this type will typically include:
• Challenges and opportunities
• Areas for investment/product development
• Productivity and innovation
• Revenue and profit trends
• Employment issues e.g. training/talent acquisition
• Succession planning
Sponsors can come from a wide spectrum of product/service categories. This “high interest” content will give them exposure to a broad range of member segments.