Here are the benefits of surveys of this type and examples that will help your association drive engagement.
• Member surveys provide a platform for an association to demonstrate thought leadership, generate awareness and engage with the industry or profession.
• They give the association the opportunity to approach a sponsor with a unique advertising vehicle.
• Sponsors can help shape the research and ask their own set of proprietary questions.
• Sponsors will receive multiple exposures across a variety of platforms such as print, roundtables, webinars, online and conferences.
Here are six examples of high-interest, high-value member surveys:
1. Compensation and Benefits Surveys
2. Benchmarking/Best Practices
3. Business Confidence/Industry Outlook
4. Innovation Readiness and Adoption
5. Topical “Hot Button” Issues
6. Industry Conditions – The Current Climate
You can download our whitepaper on this topic "Leadership and Member Engagement" here: https://bit.ly/2L3NX08